WatchDox Announces First Virtual Appliance For Secure Document Sharing
Private cloud, virtual appliance options complement the WatchDox SaaS offering, meeting document protection, control and tracking needs for all organizations
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- WatchDox, a provider of document control, tracking and protection solutions, today announced the availability of its on-premise offering. Delivering the same rich feature set and ease-of-use as its proven software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, WatchDox's virtual appliance addresses the needs of organizations that are required to meet specialized, strict security and privacy requirements. With private cloud and virtual appliance options, WatchDox secure document sharing and virtual data room solutions fill a previously unmet need in the government, public sector and financial industries.
"WatchDox's cloud-based security for sensitive documents has been in high demand due to the heightened awareness of document leaks worldwide. However, large customers in government organizations and international financial institutions have voiced a need for private cloud and on-premise choices, as well," said Adi Ruppin, vice president of business development and marketing of WatchDox. "The channel has been waiting for a secure document exchange solution that can be deployed both as a cloud and as an on-premise solution, addressing wide customer needs. Today, we're happy to deliver it."
WatchDox now includes the following offerings:
- WatchDox Cloud allows companies to quickly deploy advanced, scalable document security with no hardware or software installation.
- WatchDox Private Cloud offers dedicated cloud configurations for large customers. The private cloud option gives organizations their own dedicated server infrastructures that are not shared with any other customer.
- WatchDox Virtual Appliance fits certain enterprise and government customers with highly specialized regulatory requirements. It is deployed on-premise on customer-provided hardware.
The WatchDox Virtual Appliance will be widely available in Q3 2011. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WatchDox products: https://www.watchdox.com/products
- WatchDox industry-specific solutions: https://www.watchdox.com/solutions
- WatchDox Virtual Data Room: https://www.watchdox.com/watchdox-virtual-data-room
WatchDox enables easy, secure and leak-free document sharing and collaboration, inside and outside of organizations. WatchDox's secure document sharing and virtual data room software-as-a-service (SaaS) and on-premise solutions allow companies to maintain full control and tracking over documents – wherever they go. Thousands of organizations in various industries including financial services, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, legal, energy, manufacturing, insurance, real estate, technology and government agencies have successfully used WatchDox's solutions. Privately held, WatchDox is venture capital-backed by Shasta Ventures, Gemini Israel Funds and Shlomo Kramer (co-founder of Check Point and Imperva). WatchDox is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif. For more information, please visit http://www.watchdox.com.