TRG is pleased to announce the expansion of its UEM support services into Europe, after years of success in the US and Canada. TRG UEM Support (Unified Endpoint Management) is built to design, install, manage and optimize the use of UEM platforms across a broad range of devices and operating systems.
This announcement comes on the heels of TRG’s expansion of its global operations earlier this month.
“By nature, mobility platform management is complex,” said TRG President Sean Kennedy. “UEM tools can help, but even companies that have invested in these systems typically do not realize their full benefits. For years, TRG has provided support to a wide range of US and Canadian customers using a variety of UEM products, and we’re thrilled to bring these services to the broader market.”
With capabilities ranging from reactive incident support to proactive management and consulting, TRG UEM Support simplifies mobility management, reducing operational costs and risks and freeing up internal resources to focus on delivering business innovation and transformation. TRG supports a variety of leading UEM providers, including Ivanti Avalanche, Microsoft Intune/Azure, MobileIron UEM, Samsung Knox, SOTI MobiControl and VMWare Airwatch/Workspace One.
Representative TRG UEM Support Packages
TRG UEM Support provides customers with a variety of benefits, including:
- Reduce risk of data loss - 24/7 lock & wipe
- Ensure timely upgrades & patching
- Improve governance & reporting
- Lock down & audit access & change
- Don’t get bogged down in day-to-day support
- Focus on innovation & transformation
- Reduce risk – minimize upfront investment
- Stay flexible & nimble
- Leverage TRG’s efficiency & expertise
- Avoid hidden costs of increasing headcount
- Gain transparency on mobility costs
- Estimated to save 15-50% annually
- Reduce complexity – single point of contact for mobility
- Reduce training burden
- Guaranteed service quality - ITIL, SLAs, KPIs
- Scalability - ramp up or down quickly
- Certainty - remove key person / people risk
TRG is uniquely positioned to bring these capabilities to market:
- Nearly 20 years of expertise, with 10+ million devices under management: proven track record with 5,000 customers provides unparalleled knowledge of products, processes & best practices
- Predictive business intelligence: TRG’s proprietary online portal, ServiceHub, is capable of API integration with other leading platforms, providing real-time, in-depth access to equipment analytics
- Largest pure play provider in the industry: service centers across North America & Europe
TRG has experienced double digit year-over-year growth for more than 10 years by providing the most comprehensive suite of products and services to the mobile computing, barcode, POS and payment processing industries. From selling and servicing new or refurbished equipment to providing staging, configuration and deployment services to buying back customers’ legacy equipment – TRG has served as a complete, one-stop solution for its customers’ mobility needs, and the company is thrilled to enhance the reach of its service offerings yet again.
The expansion of TRG UEM Support comes at a time when the company has already seen tremendous growth. In July 2018, TRG announced an in-house key injection facility, 40,000 square foot Retail Deployment center and the launch of TRG Payment Solutions. In September, the company announced it had established an in-house media and consumables team, and in November, announced the opening of a Solutions Showcase featuring more than 75 barcode scanners, mobile computers, printers and POS systems from 20+ manufacturers.
Most recently, TRG announced the launch of TRG Mobility as a Service (“MaaS”) in January 2019 and the expansion of its global operations earlier this month. In total, TRG has hired more than 50 new employees in the last 12 months and experienced nearly 20% growth over 2018.
To learn more about TRG UEM Support, visit www.trgrepair.com/trg-uem-support.
TRG is the leading hardware, software, and solutions provider in the mobile computing, barcode, POS and payment processing industries. Based in Westlake, Ohio, TRG provides the most comprehensive suite of products and services across all lifecycle stages and equipment types. From warehouse to register and deployment to retirement, TRG is vendor and solution agnostic, developing tailored solutions that meet each customer’s unique requirements and ultimately increase productivity, extend equipment life and maximize overall ROI. For more information, visit www.trgrepair.com.