The Business Solutions ISV IQ Live! conference on February 28 at the DoubleTree Orange County Santa Ana Airport Hotel will include a speaker lineup of innovative software developer executives, investors, and channel thought leaders. A total of 16 speakers will be on stage at event to share their expertise on raising capital, marketing, pricing strategies, and building a reseller program.
“Business Solutions built the agenda for this conference to help software executives solve key business challenges,” said Business Solutions associate editor Abby Sorensen. “While there are many conferences focusing on the technical side of software development, this is an educational event about expanding software distribution. Our speakers will be sharing real-world advice that can help ISVs accelerate their growth.”
- Rob Belcher, Managing Director at SaaS Capital
- Joey Benadretti, CEO of SYSPRO
- Gregg Brunnick, Director of Commercial Marketing at Epson America
- Siamak Farah, CEO of InfoStreet
- Jason Firment, Director of POS & VARCOM at BlueStar
- Mark Fraker, VP of Marketing at BlueStar
- Michael Gebb, President of Specialized Business Solutions
- Ken Hubbard, Partner at Private Capital Network
- Jami Interdonato, VP of Business Development at RPOWER POS
- Jeremy Julian, COO at Custom Business Solutions
- Erik Nathan, CEO at Sendio
- Josh Stanphill, VP of Sales & Marketing at Quetzal POS
- Doug Stewart, President & CEO of Quetzal POS
- Walker Thompson, Director of Alliance Management at Vantiv
- Rene van Erk, CEO & Founder of ISVWorld
- Josh Wintoniak, Business Development Manager at Auto-Star Compusystems
Speaker bios can be found online at www.ISVIQLive.com/agenda.
In addition to 3+ hours of networking time to meet with ISV peers and vendors, the conference agenda will focus on raising capital, marketing, pricing strategies, and building a reseller program.
The raising capital session will include a panel of ISV executives who have successfully secured funding for their companies and investors sharing insider advice. The panel on building a reseller program will include ISVs who currently manage a successful network of VARs. The session on pricing strategies will cover topics such as KPIs, tiered pricing, adjusting prices, discounting, SaaS, contracts, and billing.
For more information on the ISV IQ Live! conference, visit www.ISVIQLivecom. If you are an ISV executive interested in a complimentary pass to attend the conference, please email Abby.Sorensen@BSMinfo.com.
ISV IQ Live! is presented by Business Solutions Magazine. Sponsors include BlueStar, Epson, Vantiv, APG Cash Drawer, Cayan, Code Corp., Datacap Systems, EVO Payments, Partner Tech, Touch Dynamic, the Association of Software Professionals (ASP), ISVWorld, and the Retail Solutions Providers Association (RSPA).