Check out this 2.5-minute video to learn about the GFI MAX Managed Online Backup, coming soon in Q1 2012, which enables VARs to:
Incorporates IASO Backup Technology
- Maintain, support, and monitor all your client's systems through a single dashboard
- Uses True Delta Technology to search for changes at the disk block level rather than the file level
- Small incremental updates means less bandwidth is needed,
- It won't bog down your network during backups or restores
- There's no hardware to install and no cumbersome tapes to swap out
Backup VMware instances, Exchange information stores, SQL Server instances, network shares, and Windows system restore points.
Features backup scheduler, which is fully customizable
- Uses True Delta Technology to detect, encrypt, and compress disk-block-level changes, which are then sent over the network.
- Data can be stored in the cloud and/or locally at designated LocalSpeedVaults, for instantaneous restore.
- allows backups to be performed whenever convenient (e.g. during low activity to cut down on network traffic)
- specify files and folders to backup or exclude (e.g. MP3s and JPEGs)