CMI's Genus II terminal provides medium to large enterprises with a comprehensive set of features & functionality to meet all of their workforce management and data collection needs.
CMI's Genus II terminal provides medium to large enterprises with a comprehensive set of features & functionality to meet all of their workforce management and data collection needs. Capitalizing on the Genus line's modularity and Java programmability, Genus II provides companies a sophisticated terminal, with a variety of options at a cost-effective price.
Genus II provides customers a Java programmable environment to enable the development of customized applications, as well as the ability to easily integrate their data collection terminals into their existing infrastructure. The Genus open and modular platform is designed to provide fast, accurate, and reliable data collection for any industrial application. Ideal for time and attendance, workforce management, employee self-service, shop floor data collection, and access control; Genus II is the intelligent and affordable decision for medium to large organizations.
Features and benefits of the Genus II terminal include:
- Open architecture, Java programmable terminal
- Advanced fingerprint biometrics
- Seamless data collection and integration
- Internet appliance, instantly connecting terminal to server via web services
- 40 MB memory
- Multimedia reader options (e.g. biometrics, magnetic stripe, bar code, Wiegand and proximity)
- Connectivity options: Ethernet, WiFi, serial and modem
- Modular design
- ATM-style interface
- Large display screen
- Employee self service capabilities