The Retail IT VAR Of The Future conference on May 17-18 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL will include a speaker lineup with 300+ combined years of retail and hospitality IT experience. A total of 21 speakers will be on stage throughout the two-day event to share their expertise on POS-as-a-Service, Payment/Data Security, Customer Experience, and Mobile POS. The agenda will include a half-day session on each of these four main topics.
“The Business Solutions team knew we had big shoes to fill with our speaker lineup after 2015 Retail IT VAR Of The Future attendees gave the education a 100% satisfaction rating,” said Business Solutions editor-in-chief Mike Monocello. “We invited some of the most innovative and cutting-edge VARs and ISVs in the industry to share their real-world success stories on stage this. These speakers embrace being a total solutions provider and are eager to educate their peers at this event.”
In addition to the VAR and ISV executives who will be on stage, Monocello will also interview business valuation expert Jim Kahrs during an opening keynote session. Kahrs has more than 29 years of experience helping solutions providers understand and grow the value of their business.
“We want the VARs, MSPs, and ISVs in the audience to understand the true value of their business and how to increase that value,” Monocello said. “Even if you are not looking for an exit strategy right now, running a business with greater profit margins will set you up nicely no matter what the future brings.”
VAR, MSP, and ISV executives interested in attending the event can email Business Solutions Event Manager Abby Sorensen (Abby.Sorensen@BSMinfo.com) to register for a free pass.
- Hunter Allen, CEO of Cervion Systems
- Luis Artiz, Group Product Manager at Epson America
- Kevin Brown, Leader of Channel Sales, Direct ISVs at Vantiv
- Josh Byers, CEO of Lonestar POS
- Jason Firment, Director of POS and VARCOM at BlueStar
- Kelly Funk, President & CEO of the RSPA
- Jeremy Julian, COO at Custom Business Solutions
- Jim Kahrs, President of Prosperity Plus Management Consulting
- Dan King, President of New West Technologies
- Ted Kramer Jr., VP of Sales and Marketing at POS of Michigan
- Rohan Mani, Director, Reseller Channel at Harbortouch
- Beatta McInerney, Business Development Manager for Payments, ScanSource POS and Barcode Division
- Mike Monocello, Chief Editor of Business Solutions
- Brady Nash, Owner and CEO of BNG Holdings
- Joey Noel, President and Managing Partner at BNG Technologies
- Michael Riches, Founder of Buckeye POS and Pelican POS
- Jim Roddy, President of Business Solutions
- Jim Stewart, President of Advanced Data Systems
- Justin Stone, Sales and Business Development at Deposco
- David Wible, President and CEO of Industry Weapon
- Greg Wookey, Sr. VP of Payments Division at MINDBODY
Speaker bios can be found online at www.retailitvarofthefuture.com/agenda.
Retail IT VAR Of The Future attendees will also have time to network with speakers and more than 20 exhibitors during more than five hours of exhibit floor time.
The conference will feature four panels, seven in-depth interviews, and two breakout sessions, including:
- How To Increase Your Reseller Business Value ASAP
- The VAR Of The Future Is Already Here: An Exclusive Interview
- Secrets Of POS-as-Service Pros (VAR/ISV Panel)
- Life On The Cutting Edge Of mPOS: Special VAR Interview
- How To Find Payment Security Profits Beyond EMV
- Demystifying SMB Retail Customer Experience
- mPOS Scars & Successes: Expert Resellers Tell All (VAR/ISV Panel)
- How To Make Money Selling Digital Signage
- Solving The Customer Experience Puzzle In Retail & Hospitality
- Payment & Data Security: Lessons Learned From The Front Lines
For more information on the Retail IT VAR Of The Future conference, visit www.retailitvarofthefuture.com. VAR, MSP, and ISV executives interested in registering for a free pass to the conference can email Abby.Sorensen@BSMinfo.com for details.
Retail IT VAR Of The Future is presented by Business Solutions Magazine. Sponsors include BlueStar, Harbortouch, ScanSource, Vantiv, Calyptix, Cherry, Cipher Lab, Code Corp, Datalogic, First Data, GoDEX, Posiflex, Seiko, SolarWinds, TeamSable, and Unitech.
Business Solutions is the channel leader in educating solutions providers on the most cutting-edge technologies in the retail, hospitality, and grocery verticals. Business Solutions publishes an Annual Guide To POS & Payment Processing, along with a bimonthly POS-specific newsletter. In July 2014, Business Solutions also published A VARs & ISVs Guide To EMV. BSMinfo.com features a POS/Payment Processing online resource center that regularly posts new, original content about retail IT, cloud POS, mobile POS, digital signage, payments, and loyalty programs. The RSPA has awarded Business Solutions the Gold Vendor Award of Excellence in the category of Reseller Support Services for six consecutive years. At RetailNOW 2014, Business Solutions was also honored with the Gold Medallion Award, given annually to the vendor with the highest number of votes across all categories.